Looking for inspiration to play with the baby? Here are some games that are fit for children 1-3 years, in addition to fun can also provide benefits for eye-hand coordination child. So the father and mother lived time and enjoy the thrill of this game with the baby!.
- Playing ball
- Playing puzzle
- Prepare beams / cardboard
- Play dough (toy wax)
- Play dolls
- Playing musical instruments
Besides sharpening and hand-eye coordination, various games mentioned above have other benefits such as:
- Sharpen your child the ability to focus or concentrate taller and develop the ability to pay attention to the object.
- Hone fine motor abilities / skills of the hand, the fingers of the hand, the maturity and strength of grip, and hand the other hand as a basis to be able to do the tasks for further development.
- Hone cognitive ability / intelligence, communication / speech or increase vocabulary.
- Train the brain’s ability to work in a structured child.
- Stimulate your child musical intelligence.
Things to note
- Provide a safe place to play.
- Choose toys or playground equipment that is safe, lightweight, easy to handle, not sharp, has the easy part loose / broken / cracked, not small-sized, non-toxic and washable. Primarily choose toys that support the growth and development of the child.
- Take time to play with the baby for optimal stimulation.